Thursday 6 November 2014

My "MISC Pull Up Challenge" Entry

So it's fair to say my back strength is far and away my biggest asset. So when I saw bodybuilding.com's (in)famous misc sub forum was holding a pull up contest I knew I had to be involved. The basic premise is to hold on for as long as possible while the Moby track Flower is playing. What's more you have to complete pull up reps to the music, performing the down rep of the pull up on "bring sally up" then lifting yourself back up on "bring sally down".

I managed to finish 10th overall with 1 minute and 10 seconds but I'm planning on putting in another entry soon and bumping myself up to 8th. Just need someone to film me.

Here's the thread

MISC Pull Up Challenge!!! (MOD REPS + reps) Pull up beasts GTFIH

Here's my entry


And here's my video


No comments:

Post a Comment