Tuesday 30 June 2015

Recent Updates and Progress

Well The Fit Publican has moved off to merry old England.

Despite losing 3 kilograms in 3 weeks just before I left my weigh in at my first gym session unsurprisingly informed me it had all gone back on. With the distractions of packing, moving and flying over here my diet and exercise routine left a lot to be desired.

However being in land of pints and mushy peas did not distract me from wanting to get my physique back on the straight and narrow. Now despite a lot of eating and drinking out my exercise routine has been pretty good and I'm certainly a lot fitter than when I arrived. Here's a look at all my exercise since I got here.


Click to enlarge

As you can see quite a lot of running. Due to not having a gym to call home this seemed like the most logical (not to mention economical) step. There are a couple of gym workouts in there but my primary weight loss tactics at the moment are ketosis and fasting. I can buy day passes to the gym for £6 which I will probably do once a week.

My aerobic fitness is progressing nicely and I might even join a local London Aussie Rules team for a bit of added enjoyment. Anyway here are the breakdowns of the 2 full body workouts I've done.

18th June Full Body Workout 90kg
Wide Grip Pullups 10,6,4
Narrow Grip Tricep Dips 9,6,5
Hammer Dumbbell Curls 18kg each 8,5,4
Dumbbell Bench Press 32kg each 5,4,3
Dumbbell Lateral Raise 12kg each 7,5,5

27th June Full Body Workout 88.8kg
Wide Grip Pullups 10,6,4
Narrow Grip Tricep Dips 10,6,5
Hammer Dumbbell Curls 18kg each 8,5,4
Dumbbell Bench Press 32kg each 5,4,4
Dumbbell Lateral Raise 12kg each 7,5,5

No comments:

Post a Comment