Thursday 1 September 2016

Last Week's Nutrition

Overall very happy with my first week getting back into shape managed to average only 1800 cals for the week despite a huge refeed on Saturday. Macros also look excellent and considering the volume of carbs ingested on Saturday to only come out of the week at 11% of total calories consumed is awesome.



Training wise I'm very happy as well obviously I'm still building back my strength and cardio vascular endurance but things look great so far.



I'm also stoked with the 24 hour fasts I completed on Monday and Friday which I got through with flying colours.

From a weight loss point of view I dropped about a kilo over the week and have lost about 3cm from around my waist so things are looking very positive on all fronts at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment